Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oregon


I'm catching up! Why? Because my blogging is SO FAR BEHIND! Steve and I just returned from a glorious experience installing Blues Chapel at the Greater Denton Arts Council.....and I haven't even posted about our trip to Oregon over Halloween weekend!

So.....the full OREGON POST is on "My Family Blog". Click HERE to access all the wonderful photos taken on the sand dunes, in the tree house, at Crater Lake, and during a great vacation...which, of course, included visits to two cemeteries! (My artistic passions go with me everywhere!)

Along with this post, I uploaded four videos....just a few seconds each!

Click HERE for the Oregon Sand Dunes
Click HERE for the Rope Bridge at the Out 'n' About Treesort
Click HERE for me trying the rope swing
Click HERE for Crater Lake!

No comments: