Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Great photos from Blue Martini!


(Above: The Blue Martini produced this poster advertising our event! Click on image to enlarge.)



The excitement is growing! The Blue Martini and I have a blog for our joint venture. It is HERE!

The partnership between music, art, fine beverages and good friends is going to be terrific! I can hardly wait to install. Yesterday I finished all the rods for the art quilts and distributed exhibition cards to various locations throughout Columbia. I've also enlisted Kim Bendillo, of Garvin Designs, to make the hanging selections for "Last Words" (cemetery portion of the dual art installation. I am SO LUCKY to have such talented friend....a working professional who ordinarily selects the colors, designs, materials, and interior schemes for large projects...like dormitories, churches, new office buildings, etc. Kim was in my Artist's Way group. Other members are helping with the installation too!

No comments: