Thursday, July 15, 2010

Going to Asheville!

 (Above: Window VII and below: Window VIII.  Click on images to enlarge.)


I'm going to Asheville tomorrow!  I can hardly wait.  I know I probably should stay in my studio and free-motion machine stitch more two-story chiffon banners for my upcoming show.....but....I've never been to the Southern Highland Craft Fair.  Plus, I'm delivering more work to the Grovewood Gallery!  I created these pieces earlier in the week.  It is so exciting to have representation from a place truly dedicated to SELLING fine art craft....especially pieces made by me!

(Above:  Window IX and below: Window X.  Click on images to enlarge.)

2 comments:

lindacreates said...

the best of luck to you with your sales in Asheville. Your pieces are spectacular!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Your windows are incredible...sales or no sales you are a winner and Ashville is an a haven for creative people. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart